Sunday, January 19, 2014

Practice post #1

My name is Nancee Dehoff and I am attending USA for my first time this semester. I came to USA as a junior and I hope that when I leave here I will be accredited to be an elementary school teacher. The reason that I would like to be an educator is that children are my passion. As a mother of three children, I have a very tender spot for them. I believe that every child deserves the best chance in life and part of that is to have an excellent education.
As I have said, I have three children and have been married to a wonderful, christian man for over twenty years. One of my major interest is my family. We tend to spend a lot of time together and I think that if you ask any of us we would tell you that we are each others closest friends. Another major interest is music. I grew up in a home where music was a major part of our lives and that has pretty much stuck with me throughout my adulthood. I think one of my big regrets is that I do not have more time to dedicate to music because our lives are so busy. I will make it more of a priority in life as my children get older and I begin to have more spare time. This pretty much sums up the biggest part of my life so far, as for the rest of my life, that story is still being written.


musical notes

No comments:

Post a Comment